Value education is having knowledge of moral values. To make children morally strong through the mind is the base of value education. As a value, itself has broad meaning as to have ethics towards everything. So value education is something to teach ethics as in good behavior, a positive approach towards everything.
Many values should intervene in children, which will build a suitable package of value education in children.
Why Value Education Is Important In Schools?
As children are the backbone of society, they are the builders of the nation. So to impart value education in them helps to build a strong nation. As today country is facing various problems because of a lack of quality value education in people. So starting from the schools, it can help in removing all such drawbacks from society. Multiple points included which will clear this importance-
- Make children Honest:- As we know, honesty is the best policy, so to input this factor in children will make their minds clear in everything.
- Creates positive mind:- value education helps in developing a strong and helps to create a positive approach towards things
- More responsible:- value education is something which makes children more responsible for work. Creates a sense of responsibility in children
- Make children passionate: Having passion in today’s era is an essential factor, and having a passion for doing things takes a person to a high level. So value education creates enthusiasm in children.
- It helps in better understanding:- value education makes a clear picture of thoughts in mind, which helps in a good knowledge of things and life.
- The input of ethics:- To import ethics is a basis of value education. To have moral values in life, one should consider an essential aspect to show respect to others. To have a well-behaved manner, to have equality, a sense of belongingness, teach to share things, usage of right words, to have a soothing sensation in speaking, etc. are some of the fundamental ethics taught through value education.
As value education will be taught in schools with regular knowledge by teachers. It will create a stronger relationship between teachers and students. As it will generate belongingness in mind, children will have a strong relationship with family, which is somewhat missing nowadays. It will make children more comfortable in sharing things with their family and friends.
Not only should value education impart theoretically but also should adopt practical ways to make them more eager to learn such things. Schools should provide various programs as it’s a vital aspect to be set in children’s minds.
Education is somewhat incomplete without its value nowadays. Everyone wants to be successful in their lives, but carrying ethics \values with it is a vital element. A person can be knowledgeable with education but can be a successful knowledgeable citizen with value education as success should include values that are the real success. Value education will reflect long-term values that will identify the entire personality essential to inherit in children.